Within the framework of this vision, the school pursues a mission translated into attainable goals. The mission exemplifies the task of instilling in each and every student the teaching of St. Dominic Savio, the authentic tradition and values as well as the attitudes, habits and knowledge that will contribute to make him a truly Christian Filipino.
Pursuant to the vision mission and objectives of the Patron Saint of the Youth, St. Dominic Savio College commits itself to - carry out the following objectives:
- Produce Total Human Persons with a knowledge an understanding of dynamic Christian Living by encouraging them to nourish the practice of honesty, responsibility and chivalry.
- Develop students with fine tastes and manners and strengthen their commitment to preserves the tradition and values of the Filipino people.
- Provide a learning atmosphere that is vital to the intellectual, moral, spiritual, and socio-cultural consciousness of the students.
- Excel in development of the basic academic competence and potentials of the students, thus, recognizing and appreciating the values of arts and science for progress and growth of an individual.
- Manifest preparedness for higher level of learning through a balanced and adequate instructional program for the students’ learning and mastery of fundamental knowledge, attitudes, habits and skills that recognizes the value of human and material resources.
- Develop leadership potentials among individuals who are vocationally and academically efficient, whose skills and training would enable them to earn a decent living, render worthy services to the community and contribute to nation building, and above all, a globally competitive person who has a genuine love and pride for country and its heritage.