B1 L6 Mt. Heights Subd., Quirino Highway, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: 02-86511985-loc. 103/101,
Junior High School
Senior High School
Properties, Facilities, and General Services Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Undertakes a thorough property and facilities and equipment planning, inventory and assessment and proper maintenance and disposal.
2. Develops space plans, interior design and furnishing services, plan renovations or alternations.
3. Repair of college buildings, fixtures, furnishings and mechanical equipment and for developing an energy management program to conserve energy usage’s cost.
4. Responsible for the provision of clean reliable and efficient utilities.
5. Ensures that the college environmental, operational, social, safety, aesthetic objectives and standards are met.
6. Supervises the maintenance of all service vehicles and ensure that they are in good running condition.
7. Supervises the maintenance of the cleanliness of the service vehicle.
8. Ensures that the performance of all the general services personnel i.e., janitors and drivers are at par with set standards of performance through regular conduct of job evaluation.
9. Coordinates with the VP-AF as to the scheduling of repairs and maintenance of the service vehicle.
10. Performs other duties as may be delegated by the /VP-AF/President.