B1 L6 Mt. Heights Subd., Quirino Highway, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: 02-86511985-loc. 103/101,
Junior High School
Senior High School
Information and Technology Services
Manages information technology (IT) tasks and staff, establishes relationships with external clients, services computer systems and software, and maintains computer networks and user connectivity.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides the vision and leadership for designing, developing and implementing the school’s IT Systems (ITS) that create customer and business value.
2. Develops relationships with various SDSC departments, external clients and related IT organizations to assess the school’s technology, support, and security needs.
3. Offers innovative IT solutions to the various school department/units that meet their needs while remaining cost effective.
4. Manages IT projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members.
5. Maintains relationships with technology, software, and security vendors, and maintains familiarity with current and upcoming IT equipment, services, and other developments.
6. Identifies staffing needs, assesses the performance of staff members, training needs and other intervention/corrective action.
7. Coordinates school-wide troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks.
8. Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction.
9. Attends industry events and trade exhibitions to learn about cutting edge product releases and news.
1. Leads strategic planning for the ITS to ensure that its objectives, plans, programs and budgets are aligned with the SDSC Strategic Plan.
2. Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in ITS; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
3. Regularly conducts performance evaluation of staff and identifying training and development needs.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5. Performs other functions delegated to him by the President from time to time.